Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I become a sponsor?
2. When do I receive the attendee lists?
- You will receive your pre-event attendee list 1 week before the conference. 2 weeks after the conference you will receive the post-event attendee list.
3. What are the substitution, refund and cancellation policies for sponsors or exhibitors?
- Registration substitution can be made at any time. Please modify your registration and update the new attendee's information. You can also contact email@example.com
- Table Space & Sponsorships are non-refundable
4. Where can I find pertinent deadlines?
- Please click the deadlines tab at the top of this page.
1. If I am already a sponsor does this mean I am already registered for the conference?
- No you are not registered. You must register online in order to have a badge. You will not be charged for registrations included in your sponsorship.
2. How do I register for the conference?
- You must register online in order to have a badge. Click on this link
- Select New Registration
- Under registration type select Sponsors. On the next page select your company name from the drop down menu and proceed through registration until you have hit the finish button and the confirmation page is shown.
3. What if I am a sponsor and I want to bring more attendees than my sponsorship allows?
- You can register 1 additional attendee at the special special discounted rate of $150.
4. How do I register my additional attendee?
- Go to the following link: Click on this link
- Select New Registration
- Under registration type select Sponsor. On the next page please select "Your Company Name" Additional Sponsor Attendee
- Continue through registration until you make a payment and a confirmation page is shown
5. What are the badge policies?
- You must register online to have a badge to attendee the conference.
- Your badge must contain the same company name that you signed up your sponsorship with. If we notice in registration you haven't registered under the proper name we will contact you to update it.
Conference Guidebook Information:
1. What information is included in the conference guidebook?
- Your company logo, a 50 word company description, and your contact information are all included.
2. How do I submit my Company Description & Contact Information for the guidebook?
3. What type of logo should I submit for the conference guidebook?
- Your logo must be a vector .ai file
4. How do I submit my logo for the conference guidebook?
5. What if I am not sure if my logo file type is usable?
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Wednesday, June 18th:
9:00am - 11:30am Exhibit Hall Set-up
12:15pm - 1:45pm Lunch in Exhibit Hall
5:00pm - 6:30pm Cocktail Reception in Exhibit Hall
6:30pm - 8:00pm Exhibit Hall Tear Down
If you are exhibiting at the International Franchise Expo, we suggest you ship your Multi-Unit Summit materials with your IFE materials for delivery on Tuesday, June 17. Then on Wednesday, you can walk your materials to your table at the Summit.
If you are not exhibiting at the IFE, for information on hand carrying into the hall, shipping in advance, shipping directly to the show, fees associated with shipping and a whole lot more click here. When addressing your packages, make sure you indicate Hall 1D and your table number.
If you have any questions on shipping, contact Steve Naylor
Booths are not permitted at this event. If booths are brought and set up, you will be asked to take them down immediately.
If you are exhibiting at the International Franchise Expo, we suggest you pack up your materials and bring them back to your IFE booth. If you do not have space to store them, mark them with an EMPTY sticker to be stored and returned to you at the end of the show. These materials will be picked up at your IFE booth either Wednesday night or Thursday morning. If you will need labor to help bring your materials to your booth, please contact Steve Naylor
If you are not exhibiting at the IFE, then contact Steve Naylor to discuss various options.